I have tried building the DLL for the x64 platform, but it doesn't work either. Any good ideas of how to debug this issue? Draw an ASCII chess board! Attempting setup of file: C:\\WebUI\bin\nativedll.dll LOG: Entering download cache setup phase. navigate to this website
I would have thought at the ESRI installation would have caught this.I am out of suggestions. SLP Online Service Discussion For users of our hosted service to get current information about our service offering or ask questions regarding usage of the portal. Is there actually a cave entrance on every screen? The managed assembly is referenced the normal way through references. official site
InishTech Support Forums>SLP Code Protector Discussion>Upgrade to .NET 4 Login to add this as a favourite. Result: Success. more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed
Since the unprotected dll works and it has the licensing DLL included, that shouldn't be the issue. Anyway, that worked. If this is enabled, the dependencies are not copied further on to the shadow copy dir. Tuesday, February 06, 2007 9:21 PM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote Howard,I posted an article describing a method to troubleshoot problems like yours: (http://forums.asp.net/p/1130320/2472924.aspx#2472924)Hope this helps!
I asked the 'lead' developer of the project and he informed me that this was related to 3 old paypal dlls he has used in the application (I did ask why Dependency Walker I am going to refrain from naming the dll because I think it diverts the topic in the wrong direction. THE ISSUE The summary is, when I place the native dll in the windows directory, (c:\Windows) the solution works fine. In fact, this method is used to know if a DLL is a .NET assembly or not.
The current customer tried to reinstall the add-in, to reinstall VS 2005 and even to format the hard drive, to no avail. Keep in mind the add-in is built for .net 4.0 and protected with the latest version of Code Protector. asked 3 years ago viewed 2828 times active 1 year ago Linked 2 Cannot load assembly (hr = 0x80131018) 0 Could not load file or assembly (custom dll) - works for The unmanaged dependencies are copied to the bin folder on a post build event - and are present when the web app is started (this has been verified).
I found the problem yesterday Sunday afternoon when I was with my laptop at a Starbucks with no connection to Internet other than a very weak GPRS connection with my mobile Once modified to the following it worked without errors:
asked 3 years ago viewed 2334 times active 3 years ago Related 52Unmanaged DLLs fail to load on ASP.NET server6Creating a managed wrapper for 32bit and 64bit unmanaged DLL1asp.net mvc windows Does this make sense? If the earlier, you may find that not all the DLLs are in the right directories -- perhaps you're relying on them being in the GAC -- if that''s the case, http://invictanetworks.net/error-extracting/error-extracting-manifest.html Probing terminated.
But how could it be that a .NET add-in assembly does have a missing manifest? Due to security reasons I'm not allowed to "play" with the production server to troubleshoot the problem, so I need to try to resolve it from the development machine. Added the compiled C++ library to the bin folder.
WRN: This might result in the binder loading an incorrect assembly. I've tried different .net options for building the shim but it doesn't seem to change this error. So I was clueless until I found the string "ERR: Error extracting manifest import from file" in a .rc file inside www.koders.com, the site that has the source code of some Under the covers, there's a normal Assembly.Load with a fallback to Assembly.LoadFrom only if that fails - getting the debugger attached is the key to finding out what API is looking
No description available. To allow unsafe code to be used you can update your web.config file:
I have a problem that is giving some tears, and any pointer from the bright minds out there would be a great help. Bind result: hr = 0x80131018. Then, we used the Windows SDK command prompt with Administrator privileges.By accessing RegAsm from here, we were actually accessing the 64-bit version located under "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319", whereas we should have been running The only reference to this problem was Debugging Assembly Loading Failures, where Suzzane Cook stated the obvious, to check file locks without shared-read access and ACLs.